gfxgfx
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
gfx gfx
gfxgfx
Today is another day in the lives of the herd...
gfx gfx
gfx
7822 Posts in 1331 Topics by 63 Members - Latest Member: Admin December 12, 2018, 09:38:21 PM
gfx*HomeHelpSearchCalendarLoginRegistergfx
gfxgfx
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: okay.. so i got a ps3 for xmas...  (Read 3554 times)
Corned[b33f]
b33f
I'm a Postin FoOl

« on: December 26, 2010, 02:33:29 AM »

Hahah... so I already said.... I got a ps3 for xmas...... with cod. Black ops.....its okay... and I got medal of honor. Which I'm really enjoying... and a couple other games I'm not too bigg a fan of.... god of war... and some other crap...... n e ways.................. if any of y'all r still playin the ps3... what r u playing these days... kinda like the looks of. Gran tourismo5 and the newest need 4 speed...... ohbh. Yah.  Please leave ur ps3 account name.... I am....    LobsterHunter8

Rib3y3[b33f]
b33f
I have no life. So I post here

« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2010, 12:50:58 AM »

good to hear from you...my ps3 has problems connecting to my wireless, and im too lazy to crawl underneath the house to run a wire...so its been offline...but im happy to hear you got the ps3, its one hellava beastie machine

Stewing[b33f]
Administrator
I have no life. So I post here

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2010, 02:16:55 PM »

MoO! Wow, a Corned sighting!

My PS3 ID is DageonYar

Haven't been playing too many PS3 games lately. Finished up Uncharted 2, but lately been on BC2 on the PC. I don't like FPS games on the PS3 really lol. Asides from that, Merry HoHo and Happy MooYear

Corned[b33f]
b33f
I'm a Postin FoOl

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2010, 07:46:24 PM »

yah.. ive been around here and there.... been playin black ops on the ps3 quite a bit... looking for more... looking to get grand tourismo 5 shortly..
username is LobsterHunter8    if anyone gets online...

Corned[b33f]
b33f
I'm a Postin FoOl

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2012, 12:53:40 AM »

sooo... where have yall been..... yeah i hear the problems..... and i understand,.....but i still have the ps3,  with battlefield 3, and modern warefare2.....( sighnetly waithing on modern warefare 3)......................a ny weys...... hope to hear from ya soon..on the ps#-3...since ya kno....... perhaps if stewing, and t boner didnt offer to build me a crazy ass next generation computer...!!!!!! no seriously i remember i tried about  6 years ago.. and ...... FAIL...............PS....*MESSAGE ME!                   

gfx
Pages: [1] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx gfx